Every Sunday a new prompt will be provided because we try to inspire our authors as much as we can.
So writers, feel free to get inspired and write! Readers, please feed the writers! They take our little prompts and turn them into wonderful stories for everyone to read. Comment!
You can find all our past and current prompts in our HAWAII FIVE-0 PROMPTS POST. They are always available for you to inspire yourself. Thank you.
Do you want to suggest a prompt? Please leave your suggestion in our HAWAII FIVE-0 SUGGESTIONS. Thank you.
Do you want to read what our great writers have created? Feel free to go to our HAWAII FIVE-0 MEMORIES.
1. Play nice. Constructive criticism is okay but flaming won't be allowed. We also keep the right to delete a comment or a story that would severely affect people's integrity. So behave and be nice!
2. All drabbles should contain exactly 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500 words, but we are not totally sadistic!
3. The title of your entry has to be "TITLE, CHARACTERS/PAIRING, RATING".
4. All genres (gen, het, slash and crossovers) and all ratings (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17) are allowed. Please, try to make sure you rate your story properly. No Real Person Fic and no underage sex (with minors under 16) or incest (if it’s not relevant of a case). If you have any doubt, go check the Wikipedia page.
5. Please, remember to include a header with basic data about your story (that also means pointing out the prompt you used). This header should at least contain the next information: